***~~~EXTRA EDITION~~~***Hi Everyone,
A couple of changes, please. Please discard your last newsletter.
• Our pianist, Charles Kemper, will be coming on Friday, April 16 to rehearse pieces the kids are preparing. I’ll ask you to sign up for times beginning at 6 p.m.
• We will also do the same on Friday, May 14, sign up times beginning at 6 p.m.
• We will have a performance class here Sunday, May 16, at 2 p.m.
• Delete the Friday, May 21.
• Saturday, May 22, we will have a house concert here at 1 p.m.
• Our concert at the new SPCO Center will be on May 23, Sunday, at 2 p.m., at the Hamm Building in downtown St. Paul. The new rehearsal auditorium seats about 200. You’ll be able to invite everyone; in fact, lets ask more folks to this event rather than the house concert because of space limitations. Speaking of which….
Would any of you kids like to design an invitation to the May 23 event? Winner of the Invitation Contest will receive a prize TBA (will be good)!! Deadline Saturday April 24. Your entry must be reproducible on regular Xerox 8½ x 11 paper, black ink. Judges include the Management.
More later. Keep practicing-I’m hearing lots of great progress!
Upcoming performances April 23 & 24:
Sarah Chang and Joseph Silverstein with the St. Paul Chamber Orchestra
All at the Ordway
4/23 Friday at 10:30 a.m. and 8 p.m.
4/24 Saturday at 8 p.m.